Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Paid but set back to free account

Paid but set back to free account

I have a family plan subscription. Today I suddenly got ads between songs. Back home I found out that somehow my account was set back to a free account. I checked the invoices, the last one from 9 days ago is paid according to my spotify account.

I wanted to contact spotify about this, but I cannot find a way to do so. I hope Spotify employees read these forums!

3 Replies

Hey there, thank you for reaching out to us.

I recommend checking out this support page about what may be reasons for your premium not to work. Maybe you can also check if the other accounts on your family plan have also been set back to free.

I hope this helped, and I wish you a great day.

Thanks for replying, I already did everything that is proposed here. I am not logged in under another account, it does state that it is a free account and it does also state that the last invoice is paid.

Hmm, that's a hard one. Honestly, I personally can't really fix that problem. I'm assuming if you select the premium plan, they'll just tell you that they will charge you again? At this point, Spotify staff should probably look into this matter. What I meant earlier is, that I remember you mentioning this being a family premium plan. Well yeah, if you don't find any fix, you should possibly consider contacting Spotify (If you click your way through, you'll get to the "I still need help button).

I sure hope they find a solution to your problem there and wish you a great day.

Suggested posts