Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Paid for 3 months at .99/month trial and am not getting it but have been charged

Paid for 3 months at .99/month trial and am not getting it but have been charged

I joined the trial 3 months for .99/month on May 20. My credit card was billed on May 23. However we are not getting the commercial free service and when I went in to check on my account it said we had no account. I have tried to find a way to contact Spotify and have sent tweets on @spotifycares but have gotten no where. I have followed the troubleshooting to try to connect my app with Spotify and have even done the deleting of the app. When I tried to reinstall the app there was no app in the app store to install. When I tried to cancel my subscription so that I don't get charged anymore it says I have no subscription. I have spent a lot of time trying to get this figured out and I have been getting NO WHERE! Frustrated and getting angry.

Can someone please help me.

1 Reply

I have had the exact same problem and don't know what's going on and the down part how do we contact to get a refund if there is no contacting them?

Suggested posts