Announcements

Paid for 9.99$ a month account... Can't even access it.

Paid for 9.99$ a month account... Can't even access it.

user-removed
Not applicable

Ok, This is the 2nd time this has happened, I have been paying for a premium account for some time now. I really wish there was a number to call or something other than email because this is very frustrating. I tried to link my email to my facebook, which is registered under a different email. Not a problem, so i thought, i can just add my spotify account email to my facebook and all will be well... Wrong, now i cant even log in to spotify anymore. And none of my music is there when i log in using facebook details..

Last time this happened i emailed back and forth with a gentleman named Adam. he had this to say

"On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 6:31 AM, Spotify Support <support@spotify.com> wrote:

Thanks for your email. Firstly, I would like to apologise for the delay in communication. Please be assured that it is not our habit to leave our customers waiting.

I have located your account and have removed, what appears to be, a broken duplicate. As this has been paid for I have included a 3 month Unlimited code to redeem against your account. This will remove those pesky adverts.

Let me know if you need anything further.
Best Wishes, 

Adam 

Spotify Customer Service "

i can deal with not being able to link the music i'm listening to on facebook, i've tried twice and it has screwed up both times.
I hope this can be resolved promptly, i don't wish to pay for something that i can't use.
Thank you, 
Brennon.
4 Replies

Re: Paid for 9.99$ a month account... Can't even access it.

user-removed
Not applicable

Details can be added upon moderator request about my premium accound email and other information

user-removed
Not applicable

i would really appreciate a reply on this subject, i am a paying customer and this is the second time this has happened. I understand you are sorting other issues out as well but i have emailed support@spotify.com over a week ago.

MattSuda
Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

There seems to be a lot of emails that Spotify has to look through right now. This is currently creating delays.

I wish there is something that I could do, but I don't work for Spotify.

Hopefully a Spotify employee sees this thread within the next 24 hours. 

MattSudaRock Star 24
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

user-removed
Not applicable

Thank you 

SUGGESTED POSTS