Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Paid for 9.99$ a month account... Can't even access it.

Paid for 9.99$ a month account... Can't even access it.

Ok, This is the 2nd time this has happened, I have been paying for a premium account for some time now. I really wish there was a number to call or something other than email because this is very frustrating. I tried to link my email to my facebook, which is registered under a different email. Not a problem, so i thought, i can just add my spotify account email to my facebook and all will be well... Wrong, now i cant even log in to spotify anymore. And none of my music is there when i log in using facebook details..

Last time this happened i emailed back and forth with a gentleman named Adam. he had this to say

"On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 6:31 AM, Spotify Support <support@spotify.com> wrote:

Thanks for your email. Firstly, I would like to apologise for the delay in communication. Please be assured that it is not our habit to leave our customers waiting.

I have located your account and have removed, what appears to be, a broken duplicate. As this has been paid for I have included a 3 month Unlimited code to redeem against your account. This will remove those pesky adverts.

Let me know if you need anything further.
Best Wishes, 

Adam 

Spotify Customer Service "

i can deal with not being able to link the music i'm listening to on facebook, i've tried twice and it has screwed up both times.
I hope this can be resolved promptly, i don't wish to pay for something that i can't use.
Thank you, 
Brennon.
4 Replies

Details can be added upon moderator request about my premium accound email and other information

i would really appreciate a reply on this subject, i am a paying customer and this is the second time this has happened. I understand you are sorting other issues out as well but i have emailed support@spotify.com over a week ago.

There seems to be a lot of emails that Spotify has to look through right now. This is currently creating delays.

I wish there is something that I could do, but I don't work for Spotify.

Hopefully a Spotify employee sees this thread within the next 24 hours. 

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thank you 

Suggested posts