Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Paid for Premium but still haven't gotten it yet

Paid for Premium but still haven't gotten it yet

I paid for a Premium subscription of $12.99 through iTunes on my iPhone on 2015-05-25. Still haven't gotten it yet, I've tried logging out, reinstalling the app, and restarting my phone multiple times with no change. when I log into the website it tells me that my subscription will renew on 2015-05-25 even though that date has passed already.

3 Replies

Hello!

Looks like your account is really scrambled.

I'd reccomend you to contact support here so they can help you figure out what is the issue.

If you receive an automated email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually answers within 24-48 hours.

Hope this helps! ♫

This was a post by DasPeter
If my post helped you to fix your problem  -  Accept as Solution
If you liked my post - Give it a Like

|--------------------------------------------------------------------------|
PM me here

Hi, and welcome to the community!

1) Have you checked your Subscriptions page to make sure you are successfully premium? If it says free, please refer to number 2.
2) Make sure you're logging in with the right account; it's very easy to have both facebook and Spotify details! Make sure you use the details that you upgraded with.

If that doesn't work, feel free to use the form @DasPeter linked.

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Read this post for troubleshooting steps and how to contact support if the steps don't work

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Accounts-and-Subscriptions/Just-subscribed-Not-getting-Premium...

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts