Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Paid for Unlimited but did not get it.....!!

Paid for Unlimited but did not get it.....!!

I accidently paid 5 times now and don't how to get a refund. I went from free to Unlimited.

I thought I had to verify my account each time but these were purchases of subscriptions.

Please advice on refund procedure.

Kind regards,

Peter Kroon

I accidenly made a post in the wrong topic: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts-Subscriptions-and-Music/Paid-for-premium-but-haven-t-got-it...

7 Replies

Hey Peter,

Sorry for the confusion, there's two ways we can handle it. Either you can leave it as it is and retain the Unlimited status until 1/8/2012 (and not get charged until then) or we can refund the extra months. Some customers sometimes buy two months by mistake and this is what we usually do, but obviously 5 is quite a lot so it's understandable if you'd like to go down the refund route!

To get a refund, just get in touch with our payments team through our Contact Form. You can reach this through About Us at the top of the screen.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Hello Richard,

Thank you for your reply.

I will follow the refund route.

However the desktop Spotify app still remains in the Free mode instead of Unlimited.

Any thoughts on why this might be? My account doess tell me I have Unlimited.

Best,

Peter

Hey Peter, it might just be taking longer than usual to get your account updated to the new status. Shouldn't take too long we hope though.

In the meantime, you may want to reinstall Spotify on your computer just to make sure.
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

Hello Richard,

I've already re-installed and logged out/in several times.
I've upgraded before and the upgrade was instantly active.

How long does it usually take or with the new system?

Best,
Peter

It's usually instant, but seems to be taking longer than usual for some users (see the other threads on this board about it). Maybe just our servers being slow today or something, our techie guys are on the case though.

Fixed 🙂

Still waiting for a reply from administration but the confirming email told me this could take op to 3 days.

Suggested posts