Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Paid for premium and have not received an email or anything and account still says free?

Solved!

Paid for premium and have not received an email or anything and account still says free?

I have paid for spotify premium during the 0.99c deal. I go onto my spotify app and i see that it still appears as I have a free subscription. However I look at my account on the web and it says that I have paid and the order has been processed. But I do find it strange that also I have not received an email of this receipt. Any help to resolve this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I contacted their support email and they told me to log in and log back out and have done so multiple times on my computer. However it was not until that this occured on my phone (the process of logging off then on) that it synced and the premium was activated. Then I just replied back to their email address asking if they could send the email receipt and 10 minutes later they did which was great. I hope this helps.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

I'm having the same problem here.

Marked as solution

I contacted their support email and they told me to log in and log back out and have done so multiple times on my computer. However it was not until that this occured on my phone (the process of logging off then on) that it synced and the premium was activated. Then I just replied back to their email address asking if they could send the email receipt and 10 minutes later they did which was great. I hope this helps.

Suggested posts