Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Paid for premium and not receiving it

Paid for premium and not receiving it

Hello,

I recently signed up for the $ 4.99 student deal with my account linked to the email [redacted by @ItsJamesJ 27/09/17] (this is my undergrad email and I have been using this account for a few years). After paying however, my account didn't change and I am not getting premium. I set up a new account with my current post graduate university email ([redacted by @ItsJamesJ 27/09/17]) and when I tried to get the student deal there, a message was sent saying that I have already used the student deal. Neither accounts are premium. Basically, I am paying for and not getting the service I am paying for. Was wondering if you could help.

Thanks in advance

5 Replies

Hey Jessica (@JessicaBz)!

Can you tell me if the payments are Pending or Processing, or not? If spotify's student verification partner, SheerID, is unable to verify your Student Status, the money will be returned into your account within 48h after your bank has been alerted that SheerID couldn't verify your status.

large.png

Cheers,
Tim

After looking at my bank statement, the 4.99 is no longer there. But I am still unable to get premium, why is that? I am a student at the University of Toronto and everytime I verify my information with SheerID it says that I have already used the student deal. 

Hey @JessicaBz,

That's interesting. If the transaction was removed that means that it was a pending transaction. In this case, I've escalated this issue to the Moderation Team, who'll be able to help 🙂

Cheers,

Tim

Thank you Tim! 

Hey Jessica! 

Unfortunately, the Moderators have told me that we're not able to help you with this here in the Community, but the great people over at Spotify Support will be able to help you get this resolved 🙂 You can send them a note here.

They'll get back to your shortly, and help work through some options! Make sure to keep an eye out for an email with the subject line "Spotify Case # XXXXXXXX". It might find its way into your Spam/Junk folders, so keep an eye in there as well!

Cheers and thanks for your patience!
Tim

Suggested posts