Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Paid for premium but haven't got it

Paid for premium but haven't got it

I recently tried to take advantage of the 3 months for 0.99 sale, but when I entered the card information, it said there was an error with the card itself. I tried another one, but it said the same thing, so I gave up. Note that I pressed the 'confirm' button several times, so now more money has been taken (around 3 euros, and that's just the first card). And I only just found out the sale doesn't work if you've tried the 7 day trial (which is a **bleep**ty way to run a business, mind you), so I'd like all of my money back or get Premium. I wouldn't want to have to make a whole new account because of some **bleep**ty legal loophole (there's also no way for the people who've used the trial to pay the regular price while the sale is on, so you're really just playing yourself).
3 Replies

Hey @notaspiritwalke,

Welcome to the forums, and so sorry to hear about your issues!

With regards to the charges you mention. Can you let me know if with any of these you have recieved any email confirmation(s) from Spotify for the mentioned charges?

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add a Like! 

Robert_WRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

No email, just ads about the same sale (three in a row as well. If they're so desperate for money, I'd expect them to take it **bleep**)!

Hey @notaspiritwalke,

Thanks fo getting back to me 🙂

As you have had no email confirmation it would be likely that the charges on your bank account are 'pending' ones, and these would be credited to your account within a few days by your bank.

Could you try and sign up on a computer, clearing any browsing history and also trying the transaction in a cognito window?

Let me know if this helps or not 🙂

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add a Like! 

Robert_WRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts