Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Paid for premium but haven't got it

Solved!

Paid for premium but haven't got it

I have just updated from free to premium, I have paid but it hasn't updated?!!

Please help!

415 Replies

Mine has started to work too!! thanks for quick fix

Hi guys,

I understand we've got back to most of you via email. Are you guys still having trouble?

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I just bought Unlimited and got nothing from it.

Sent a mail aswell, waiting for answer. 😎

Mine is working now, thanks! 😃

i just bought Premium too, and it doesn't work

Same here.. just got an iphone so i bought premiem but it doesnt show.. still says i have unlimited. help pls!

Having the same issue, reupped to Premium after a CC expired, not showing in the app...

Hey,

As I mentioned before, if you could all get in contact with Customer Support. We will need to take some security details to go into it further, which we can't really do over this. Just head to 'About us' and then 'Contact Form'.
-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Well, all resolved now, so thanks!

Me too. Premium is working on my iphone but desktop still the free version. I filled out a support request. Have been charged twice as well!. So glad I upgraded. Not

Bogheaf - Just emailed back. Have a check in your inbox.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

your email answered the paying twice part.

How do I get premium working on my desktop, it is still the free version

I have the same problem, paid for premium but my spotify still uses the standard version

Same here. Upgraded, paid, still unlimited 😞

same here,i have an active premium account.but it didnt ubgrade and on my sonos i doesn't work anymore?

cool it seems to be working now thx for the quick service!

Same here. I paid for it and still says I need to upgrade

Still got the "free version" on my desktop, but seem to have premium on my mobile phone, i have sent a mail to the "contact form" . haven't got any mail back.

Still unlimited on both desktop and mobile.

As the title says,I wanted to pay for one month and got charged 3 times more and on top of that I am have not even an unlimited account,I dont find it funny...

Edit:I have logged out/in several times,reinstalling and wrote customer support...

Suggested posts