Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Paid for premium but haven't got it

Solved!

Paid for premium but haven't got it

I have just updated from free to premium, I have paid but it hasn't updated?!!

Please help!

415 Replies

i have sent 5 contact forms it has been am month since was able to use my service WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON 

Turbo - I've just had a quick look into your account and can see that your most recent payment failed. This is why you've still got the free version. You can read more about why this could have failed here: http://www.spotify.com/help/faq/payment/

Rcmsdc - We're not ignoring you. It's a pretty unique problem that we are working hard to sort it as soon as possible. We will keep you updated.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I am having the same problem!!!! Please email me ASAP

Helppppp - It looks like you most recent payment failed. There could be a few reasons why. Take a look at that link I posted before for more info.

-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Same problem here! What's going on??

Hi,

Have same problem, upgraded from unlimited to premium a week ago, account details show premium, but spotify app on windows still shows unlimited and mobile app refuses to stream saying it needs a premium account. Have put in three contact forms

#: 318004 #: 324627 #: 326368 - the one reply I've had back (to the second contact form - four days ago) was an insult saying I was logging in with someone else's account rather than the account I'd upgraded (such rubbish, I only have one account - plus I'm in the uk, and the account they suggested was a french account!) . Can spotify please look into this properly and provide a fix?

Thanks

Hanne & Philtriodonia- I've just sent responses to the cases you've opened via the Contact Form.

Please have a look in your inbox--there should be a Spotify email waiting for you.

Many thanks Meredith for your quick response, I've just resubscribed and Spotify Premium is now working

I have the same problem! Upgraded to a premium to March 17. This amount has been drawn on my account, but I still have no working premium account.
I do not want to pay money for something that does not work!

Hey David, welcome to the Community.

I see you've submitted a case already via our contact form. So I'll get back to you via email on this. Should just be a minute.
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Hi,

I have also paid for premium, had unlimited before. Account on the web has changed to premium but in spotify still unlimited. Have logged in and out several times. Filled out a contact form no response so far.....  I would say it's pretty serious when customers are unable to get what they have payed for, and don´t get any response from support. =(

Hi Radio45 - Thanks for filling out our contact form.

A response is on its way to you now.

Thanks, works now.

I am also in the same case of radio45, what to do to solve this problem???

Badacson - I've just sent you an email. Let me know if it sorts it.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

my payment could  not go through so when my service was suspended i got to the web site and payed with my new card now still i can not access my premium spotify.

@toxico wrote:
me too.

@toxico wrote:
me too.

Ive also payed for premium but still has unlimited. Been in contact with the support and they asked for screenshots showing unlimited and they got that to but they havent been in contact after that and that was the 24/3.

So whats going on?

works perfectly. Thanks

ClowneN - Someone's just got back in touch with you! Check your inbox.
Airhorn Enthusiast

i signed up to the 30 day premium trial, that expired, paid 9.99 on the 12th march. havent recieved anything other than the usual free service since then. in fact, i only got premium service for 3 days during the 30 day trial. id like a refund.

Suggested posts