Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Paid for premium but still a free user

Paid for premium but still a free user

I have reinstalled, relogged and rebooted etc but i'm still a free user. I want to have premium or else i will need my money back.

13 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Sometimes there is a slight delay between upgrading and your subscription being available on all of your devices. 

Double check your upgrade has gone through by viewing your subscription status on your online overview

If it says premium, but its not being recognised try the steps outlined in this post.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Says free user and i've been waiting for 3 days now.

@donibejta wrote:

Says free user and i've been waiting for 3 days now.

If your overview says free user, but you have been charged then you are not logged into the same account as the one you subscribed on. It is amazingly easy to accidentally have two accounts, one with a Spotify username and password and another using Facebook so be sure you are logging into the correct account. 

If you can't find the correct account, get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to track down which account is on premium for you.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter

I have been using my facebook for spotify for some months now and i've had premium for about 3-4 months. This has never happened before, until now. I haven't used or paid for my other account for over a year or so ...

@donibejta wrote:

I have been using my facebook for spotify for some months now and i've had premium for about 3-4 months. This has never happened before, until now. I haven't used or paid for my other account for over a year or so ...

If you get in touch using the link above, the team will be able to get to the bottom of this for you don't worry. 

Peter

Peter

That didn't help. You guys aren't even helpful.

Hey there and I'm sorry to hear that you have some problems with your Spotify 🙂

Do not worry. I can help you with this issue.

Check that you are login with right details. Also try to see is your payment billed successfully from your credit card.

If some problems after those steps; you need is contact to Payment team. In Community you can get answer for general questions.

Do not panic, payment team can fix problems with your payment and I promise, you will be satisfied again!

If you have any problems in future, let me know. I will help you.

Greetings,
Jyri

@donibejta wrote:

That didn't help. You guys aren't even helpful.

Did you not get a reply? 

Peter

Peter

I did get a reply, but they only sent me back to the forum ..........

Just reply directly to that message and it will be immediately pushed to into a customer services agents queue 😉 

Peter

Peter

I replied to that message and they responded, but their answer was rather silly, they wanted me to fill out a survey about customer service ...

@donibejta wrote:

I replied to that message and they responded, but their answer was rather silly, they wanted me to fill out a survey about customer service ...

Did you not get another message too from someone on the team?

Normally you will get the automated email reply, which you replied to, then an actual customer services reply, and then after the case is closed the review survey.

If not, can you post your case number here (its in the first reply) and I will see if I can grab someone to look into it for you.

Peter

Peter

Got my premium after filling out that survey, thanks for the help.

Suggested posts