Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Paid for premium no premium

Paid for premium no premium

Bought a subscription through vodafone last night and it's saying here it free and on Vodafone it's saying I'm subscribed. help. Went through all the trouble shooting
9 Replies

Hey there, could you better explain what exact troubleshooting you did? It'll help us better diagnose and troubleshoot even more! 😉

Did my reply look like it was a solution to your problem? If so, please click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION so others can find this answer too!

Carter McCulloch: listening on Windows, iOS, PlayStation.
Tweet me @Skyllful.

Follow me

Logged out and logged back in repeatedly and un installed Spotify and downloaded again per instructions on the Spotify site

Are you sure you didn't use a separate account through Vodafone?

Did my reply look like it was a solution to your problem? If so, please click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION so others can find this answer too!

Tweet me @Skyllful.

Follow me

Always use the same account and I sign in with Facebook

• Check your subscription page. Your status should be Premium. 
  • If it says Free, check the receipt we emailed you.
  • Make sure you're signing in with the username on that receipt. If the username on your receipt is a 10 digit number, please sign in with your Facebook login details.

Tweet me @Skyllful.

Follow me

I didn't get an email.

OK, I checked out Vodafone's site. Have you activated your account yet?

If not, click the link in the text they should've sent you; if you missed the text, send Entertainment to 97613 and they'll resend it.

Tweet me @Skyllful.

Follow me

Yes because I'm a repeat subscriber

I'm sorry for the waste of your time but now I do not know, at all, what to do. Please contact Spotify Customer Support or Vodafone Help and Support to help resolve your problem, thank you and have a great day!

Tweet me @Skyllful.

Follow me

Suggested posts