Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Paid premium charge. No service.

Paid premium charge. No service.

I have tried countless times to talk to someone. I finally have given up hope in spotify actuall helping me with my problems. I mad a 2 day free trial account and decided to go premium. So I plugged in my card information and the charge went through to my bank account. The premium charge is 9.99 a month. I have a statement from my bank saying spotify has taken that money from me. It still says I'm a free member. It says that on my computer and on my iPhone. I have tried to contact the spotify team countless times for help with this matter. They keep playing me for a fool sending me emails that don't answer my question they won't give you a contact number at all to actually talk to someone on the phone. Absolutely the worst service I have ever received. Taking someone money and not giving them what they paid for is on the grounds of theft and I'm not going to lay down and let this slip by unnoticed. I know there are more of you out there that this has happened to time to make a stand so I am. I'm contacting the proper authorities and they will be looking into my case
6 Replies

I'm having the same issue. I paid for premium and its not allowing me to use it..I still only have free. Its so frustrating. I just wish they had a number I could call to talk to someone and get this matter dekt with .

@lsjwmom 

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

You can also tweet to @SpotifyCares on Twitter for help.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I'm having similar problem - I can access my Premium acct on my phone and used to be able to access it on my computer but recently my computer access was switched to Free service.  Can someone please help me get my acct on my computer.

Thanks!

This is exactly my experience. I paid € 9,99 per month for over a year for my premium account. Suddenly it stopped working. I spent quite some time trying to find answers on why this is happening and what I could do to restore it.  Impossible to get in touch with anyone from Spotify. If the monthly amount has not been paid, I expect a message telling me it has not been received and the possible consequences or possibilities to restore my premium account. Not so! Maybe it's better just to uninstall spotify from all my devices and continue living without...

Tnx, I'll try what you suggest!

Well attach me as #4 that Spotify has charged 2 times and I still have zero Premium availability!!! I am a senior citizen and really need help with this. I can't afford to have to pay for NO SERVICE!!!

Charleen Stephens

Suggested posts