Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Paid twice for premium subscription!

Paid twice for premium subscription!

Hi,

Renewed my premium subscription --> received a confirmation mail, logged to another user id. Very strange. Hence, my playlists didn't work, so I went to the billing page again.

Paid again to get the right premium account working, and this time it worked with working playlists.

However, now I have two payments for the Premium subscription. What to do to avoid paying twice every month for Premium?

Kind regards,

Pernilla

6 Replies

Hi Pernilla!

I've taken a look and it appears you do have two accounts.

Please get in contact here and the team will get this sorted out for you as soon as possible!

___

New to the Community? Check out the Community newbie tips

Did I solve your problem? Click 'Accept As Solution' to help others find the answer!

Need Spotify help on Twitter? Head to @SpotifyCares

Hi,

Thanks! Isn't there a way for me to cancel the "mistaken" account? I don't have any login details for the account created by some digital mistake somewhere...

I've mailed the contact center - how long does it take to get a reply? 😃

Normally someone will get back to you within 24 hours. 

If you got an automated email reply pointing you to the community, if you reply directly to that email it will also bump your case in the system and push it to an advisor for you. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Ok, got a mail from a no-reply address - which mail address is it that I should use?

@pernilla_k wrote:

Ok, got a mail from a no-reply address - which mail address is it that I should use?

Just reply to the no-reply address - seems silly but it will work 😉 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thank you very much for your help! =D =D

Spoiler

Suggested posts