Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Paid via iTunes but Spotify app claims I haven't bc credit card info has changed.

Paid via iTunes but Spotify app claims I haven't bc credit card info has changed.

Long story short: lost my debit card last night, canceled it this morning. Haven't updated Spotify payment info, so now Spotify app is telling me that my premium is going to end.

HOWEVER, I already paid for Spotify via iTunes yesterday, so this card info business should not be affecting me this month.

Anyone know if this is just a weird error and having working card info in my account will satiate this issue? I definitely shouldn't be charged twice so I'm not sure why exactly it matters now. Thanks in advance.

1 Reply

Hey there @clarasssaurus and welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble!

I recommend reaching out to Official Spotify Support as they are the only team that can verify the account details. They can be reached through their Twitter Handle @SpotifyCares, Facebook Page Spotify Cares, or through the online contact form.

If you submit the contact form instead of the Twitter or Facebook Message, make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Suggested posts