Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Password/Email Issues

Password/Email Issues

I signed up for spoitfy a long long time ago (2007 I believe) with an email address that is now inactive. I am able to sign into spotify with my facebook account, but I am unable to change my email address because my "password is incorrect" depsite the fact that I just used it to sign in. I've tried contacting support twice with no response. Any ideas?

1 Reply

@NiallBlackburn wrote:

I signed up for spoitfy a long long time ago (2007 I believe) with an email address that is now inactive. I am able to sign into spotify with my facebook account, but I am unable to change my email address because my "password is incorrect" depsite the fact that I just used it to sign in. I've tried contacting support twice with no response. Any ideas?

If the account overview will not let you change your password, can you try logging into spotify.com from another browser and attempting to change it there? 

If it does not work from another browser, I believe this will have to be handled by the support team. In the automated email response you received, please reply directly to that email, and a staff member will be able to assist you.

Suggested posts