Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Password resert email not sent

Solved!

Password resert email not sent

So I have a premium account under a different accout and I've lost my password. I submit a password reset email and It's not sent. Yes I did check my spam folder and all the rest. I feel the problem may be that It used to be that the account used to be throught Facebook but I've since deleted my facebook account. I'm 100% sure I have the correct email as I can see all the past emails I've had from spotify in my inbox. I've tried several times in the past to reset my password and none of those emails have shown up

Not sure what my options are as I'm not logged into it on any devises, can't log in or reset my password and because of that can't cancel my subscription.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @chevria0

Welcome to Spotify Community. I hope you're doing great!

About your issue, I suggest that you take a look on the post below to try correct your log in problem. But if it persist, I suggest that you be in touch with the official Spotify Support Team using your email account or chat.

Recover your account | Problems logging in

If you have any other questions, please send us a message here in the Spotify Community and we'll tryna help you!

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey, @chevria0

Welcome to Spotify Community. I hope you're doing great!

About your issue, I suggest that you take a look on the post below to try correct your log in problem. But if it persist, I suggest that you be in touch with the official Spotify Support Team using your email account or chat.

Recover your account | Problems logging in

If you have any other questions, please send us a message here in the Spotify Community and we'll tryna help you!

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts