Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Password reset won't send to my email....

Solved!

Password reset won't send to my email....

I've logged in with Facebook...

Im trying to get a username/password so I can use Spotify on my sonos but whenever I go to the create a password page
https://www.spotify.com/us/account/set-device-password/

I still never get an email...
Checked my spam folder.. Not there. 

I've been trying the last few weeks.

What should I try next?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi, and welcome to the community!

I suggest you submit an online contact form instead; and someone at Spotify can manually send you one.

If you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi, and welcome to the community!

I suggest you submit an online contact form instead; and someone at Spotify can manually send you one.

If you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Thank you!

Hello,

I have forgot my password and I can login to Spotify only on my laptop where I have saved the password but on other devices I cannot login.

I have tried the password recovery from the website with both user id and email addres at least 10 times within 4 weeks but haven't received any email. I have checked the filters and added all mentioned Spotify addresses to allowed list.

I have also filled the Spotify general request form  at least 4-5 times within 4 weeks but haven't got any answers, only the auto email that will be sent when i press the submit button.

Can you get this issue fixed and reset my password?

Wait, I just read the previous email more carefully, I will try to reply to that no-reply address and see if it gives any success 🙂

I'll give a comment if that helped.

Suggested posts