Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Password reset

Password reset

Hi,

I have an issue where spotify account has a username but do not know the password. Normally do a password reset and you'd get an email to follow. But the email doesn't arrive. Checked the email address and it seems ok. Any ideas? The fact that spotify dont offer a phone contact doesnt help as it's a vicous circle of nothingness 😞 😞  Anyway around this? Even someone from spotify to get in contact and force a reset email etc... 

1 Reply

Hello @louisegardiner1

If you're 100% sure that you've written the address correctly, it might be a good idea to check your Spam folder. It doesnt happen often but it could be that the email ended up in there for some reason.

If you are still having trouble, you should contact support using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you further with this.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible. Please note that it can take up to 48 hours to get a reply.

MauriceMVRock Star 7
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts