Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Pause Spotify + Hulu Account

Solved!

Pause Spotify + Hulu Account

I've just hit employment troubles thanks to the COVID-19 virus and I'm wondering if its possible to put a pause on my subscription? I'm asking because I'm wondering if the Premium + Hulu package is still available or was that a temporary offer when I signed up? Would canceling instead of pausing the subscription mean Hulu would no longer be available when I'm able to resubscribe?

Plan

Premium + Hulu

Country

United States

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @kwsquid 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Actually there is no way to "pause" your subscription, unfortunately. About the plan, if you are meaning about the Premium + Hulu (for the US) instead of the Premium for Students + Hulu + SHOWTIME, this plan is not available anymore in the US, so if you cancel your subscription now, you won't be able to subscribe for it again later, unfortunately. 

You can take a look at all the available plans in your country here.

Last but not least, I'd like to share my sympathy in the name of all community at this difficult time... 💚

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey, @kwsquid 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Actually there is no way to "pause" your subscription, unfortunately. About the plan, if you are meaning about the Premium + Hulu (for the US) instead of the Premium for Students + Hulu + SHOWTIME, this plan is not available anymore in the US, so if you cancel your subscription now, you won't be able to subscribe for it again later, unfortunately. 

You can take a look at all the available plans in your country here.

Last but not least, I'd like to share my sympathy in the name of all community at this difficult time... 💚

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

My account was paused due to cancelling a credit card, did I lose Hulu in this process?

Hello @badnewsbills0,

Thanks for reaching out here and welcome to the Community! We're happy to shed some light on the situation.

Unfortunately, the bundle offer for regular Premium and Hulu is no longer available, so it won't be possible to sign up for the deal again. However,  you can still activate Hulu if you're eligible for our student discount. Head here to read more about it.

You can also consider adding your +VOTE to this idea, if you'd like to see the Premium and Hulu offer return. The Idea Exchange is a great way for us to see what our users are interested in and how many people like a certain idea. Check out this Spotify Answer to learn more about it.

With that said, in case you've lost access to Hulu after updating your payment details, we recommend you follow the steps in the post here, so that the folks from our support teams can help you out 🙂

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know if you need help with anything else!

XeniaModerator
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts