Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Paying For Premium each month but account details stating I only have access to "free"

Paying For Premium each month but account details stating I only have access to "free"

Hi, 

Each month I am paying for premium service but can no longer log in to access my playlists etc... When I look into my account details it states I am only eligible for "free" spoify services. 

I wouldn't mind if the direct debit wasn't being taken, alas I am currently paying for a service that I have no access to!  

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

1 Reply

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Are you sure you're logging into the right account? It's very easy to have both facebook and Spotify details!

If it persists, I suggest you submit an online contact form; and someone at Spotify should be able to fix the premium and get it on your account, and hopefully refund you for any months where you haven't been receiving premium but have been paying.

If you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Suggested posts