Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Paying Premium Customer

Paying Premium Customer

Having serious issues using a premium priced service. Repeated login and sign up difficulties. It is quikly becoming more hassle than its worth and will not pay a dime if it is not resolved ASAP. You're charging twice as much as Xbox live, there is no excuse for this.

10 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Can you explain what issues you are having and on what devices? 

Any error messages or codes would be usefull too 🙂 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Multiple log in and disconect issuees. Too many to list and not my job, thats why we pay you so much. Get it fixed or you wont be getting a dime of mine. I have zero tollerence or patience for waisting money or even putting as much effort as I have already for a service I'm paying top dollar for.

Like by the end of the day before I start canceling subscriptions and filling fraud reprts if neccicary.

Hi,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this will have caused you.

Have you tried reinstalling Spotify? As Peter said; we really need any error messages or screenshots of the problem to properly assist with the problem. Best to use this template so you can get the fix most relevant to your issue with Spotify.

I would just point out (I'm not trying to cause a riot here) that you can't file a fraud report against a few errors in Spotify. There are plenty of users with the same thing and none of them filed a fraud report. By definition you willingly paid to get the premium features of Spotify; and you did receive them. The fact you had bugs along the way is in no way fraud. If it was; there would be plenty of fraud reports at the moment. Spotify is not deceiving you. You are not being charged more than you signed up for.

Fraud definition

Terms and condtions of Spotify in gerneral

If you have an issue with payment, please, feel free to submit a contact form and someone at Spotify can sort out the payment for you.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Ahab1201 - I'm sorry to hear you've had some trouble. Are you still having connection issues? What ISP are you using?
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

The "fraud" coment was in reference to reversing charges to my bank account for the service if this company is unable to provide the services I'm paying for. Don't care what this does for PC, I only bought this service for my iPhone 5. The app shuts down repeatedly, speant over an hour syncing 100 songs to my phone last night only to find them gone this morning. Logging in with faceboock seemed to have different syncing than with spotify details. Logging in with spotify details fails, works than kick, works than app fails, doesn't recocnize the right info sometimes. Songs are suddenly lagging constantly since I paid... TOO MANY PROBLEMS TO LIST. I think I said that once allready. Didn't have any of these problems when I was using the free trial, now the service is currently unusable to me. I'm just trying to listen to music, it shouldn't be ANY WHERE NEER this difficult. I should never have to had to type this much just to listen to music. espesaily when I'm paying this much (or trying to anyway). Free services dont have this much problem. The cable company is the only buisnes I've ever had this much difficulty with. I don't expect I will type another word to this service since it had better be fixed or i'll take my buisnes elsewhere. Is this enough detail?

Add "radio not responding" to the list of problems. What is going on here? Are you guys being hacked? Server issues? Or is this the norm? If so just tell me now so I can stop waisting our time and I can tell interested friends and family to look elswhere.

Hi,

Currently I don't have this issue with radio; however a few other users have so it may be a bug.

Sam replied earlier asking you about your connection along with Peter and I asking for any error messages. It would be very helpful if you could let us know these things; as to assist further and diagnose the problem; we really need more information.

If you don't like the client; you can always try out the Spotify web player.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

1 reply from spotify? Asking for ISP ?!?!?! ISP IS IRELEVENT. I'm only on the PC to find out why it's not working on my phone. NO ERROR MESSEGE CODES. I HAVE GIVEN ALL THE INFO AVAILABLE TO ME. What does it take to get an officail responce? It's becoming obvious that this is the norm and customers are expected to keep paying without receiving services. I'll make sure to pass this on to friends and family asking what service to use (there are a lot). At this rate I'll be cancling the service before I've even had it two days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can open a support ticket with the Spotify team directly if you like using the online contact form.

What type of phone do you have? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts