Step 1

NEXT STEP

Paying for 2 accounts

Paying for 2 accounts

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Hello today I was checking my bank account since I have started paying also for my little brothers premium Spotify account.

I realized that I am paying in total for 3 accounts.
when I started tracking the third account, it came from my Facebook account.
 I have never made an agreement to pay premium, I would not need it since I have already a premium account since 2016.
This new payment started since February 2018, is there a way to get the money back or get those months for free. It is actually 21 months that I have been paying double without any knowledge.

PS. I will change my premium account for a student account since im a university student since 3 years ago and did not realize that there is Spotify for student.

Appreciate your answer

P.S. I a attaching a screenshot of the payment from the other account which is connected to my Facebook, which for some reason I started paying without my permission.

Regards,
Ville Virtanen

payments 1.JPG
payment 2.JPG
1 Reply

Hey, @villewaltteri 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. In this case, I suggest that you contact the Customer Support team to get help with it. Just go on there and choose the best channel for you and explain your issue or doubt. Someone will help you as soon as possible.

The Customer Support team usually replies within 24-48 hours by email.

You can also tweet to @SpotifyCares on Twitter or message Spotify Cares on Facebook.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts