Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Paying for Premium but Account reports Free Trial version being used

Solved!

Paying for Premium but Account reports Free Trial version being used

I'm paying for Premium but my account says I'm using the free trial version, this could have been like this for months, I only use Spotify through my Sonos and I would occasionally get messages telling me to upgrade to Premium.  We recently moved house and haven't used Sonos or Spotify for several weeks and now Spotify has disappeared from my Sonos.  I can only log in using Face Book details but I no longer use my Face Book account and would like to separate my Spotify account.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Woohoo! I remembered my password, looking good so far.

Thanks for your help Sam

View solution in original post

5 Replies

You actually have 2 accounts here. A free one linked to your Facebook, and a Premium account linked to the username 'j.caleno'. So, to log into your Spotify on your Sonos, just use the 'j.caleno' username and your Spotify password.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I tried to log in, I've forgotten my password but when I try to reset it I'm forced to log in using Face Book details

Marked as solution

Woohoo! I remembered my password, looking good so far.

Thanks for your help Sam

Awesome. Enjoy!
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Help me please. I registered my spotify using my facebook acct. And it's been 12 hrs since. But it says i'm still on spotify free. Is it bad to use facebook when you subscribe to spotify? What will happen to my payment? 

Suggested posts