Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Paying for an account I do not own!

Paying for an account I do not own!

I just created this account to be able to post here. But I am getting text messages from Spotify to my phone saying that I have been charged for the monthly fee (P149). This has already happened twice. Is there any way to cancel the subscription? I don't have any of the login info except my phone number. The person must have used my phone to get the verification code and linked it to his account. Is there any way I can retrieve the account's e-mail that I am paying for to identify this person? Or maybe just cancel these subscriptions?

3 Replies

1 tell the Spotify team

2 tell them the problem 

3 ask if they can cancel it

I've been looking for a forum to post these sort of problems and they all lead to this site. So I posted here.

Hey @thefishfool!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. No worries though, help's arrived!

So you're being charged monthly for a Premium subscription of an account you don't own, and you're being charged via your mobile provider, right?

In that case, I'd recommend reaching out to the support team. They'll be able to help more with this issue. You can contact them here.

Hope this helps and have a nice day! Let me know if there's anything else I can help with 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts