Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Paying for subscription for but can't use and I cant see any of my banking info to stop paying they

Paying for subscription for but can't use and I cant see any of my banking info to stop paying they

Paying for subscription for but can't use and I cant see any of my banking info to stop paying. They say that my profile that I am log in to maybe wrong but they still sending me Emails under that name.Cant find number or real person to talk to.

3 Replies

Welcome to the community, Singerman2008!

It seems to me like you're looking for someone to help you with your subscription. Please just follow this linkselect your country, and start by choosing 'Subscription'.

If this wasn't what you were looking for, please reply to this post and I can help you some more. And if you have any other questions, feel free to post them on this community! 🙂

Did my reply look like it was a solution to your problem? If so, please click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION so others can find this answer too!

Carter McCulloch: listening on Windows, iOS, PlayStation.
Tweet me @Skyllful.

Follow me

This does not help I get the same answer every time that I am log in to the right user name, But they email me by that user name so I need to talk to person to know what info that they have because they have my banking info. 

Hey there @Singerman2008 and thanks for reaching out 🙂

Are you trying to cancel your subscription? You can follow this guide here in this case to do so.

If you want to get in touch with a member of the Spotify staff for another account payment issue, you can use this anonymous form here, but only after you've logged off any Spotify account you may have open in your browser. That way you can write down for which account you need help with and so that support doesn't get confused.

After you've sent the form, you should receive an automatic reply to the email you wrote down, but make sure to reply to it, even if it's from a no-reply.

Support gets back within 24-48 hours.

Hope this helped!

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Suggested posts