Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Paying for the Premium

Paying for the Premium

• Plan

Premium

Country

Hungary

Device

Huawei P9 lite 2018

Operating System

EMUI 5.0.3

My Question or Issue

I would like to pay the Spotify Premium yesterday with my card (i jave enough money) but i could not do it. I tried it like five times. Today i tried to pay through the PayPal where i have an account and i have enough money (in Hungarian ways, so my money is in HUF not in EUR). I cant figure out what is the problem or where is it.

Thank you for all the answers! 

Have a nice week, all the best!

anna_kondor

1 Reply

Hey, @anna_kondor 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Firstly, make sure your card can be accepted:

• Your card needs to have been issued in the same country registered to your Spotify account. Check out how to change the country on your account.
  • Check the card hasn’t expired or been canceled. 
  • Make sure you enter the details correctly, particularly the 3-digit number on the back of your card (the CVV/CVC security code).
  • Check your card is enabled for foreign, securely online, and recurring purchases. You can contact your bank or credit company to check.
  • Check you have sufficient funds. If you’re using a pre-paid card, you might need to top up.

If you want to use PayPal to pay for your Premium subscription, you need to know that the country set on your Spotify account and your PayPal account needs to match. And make sure you’ve verified your PayPal account. Check out PayPal's help site for more info.

In addition, for both situations, you could try in a private/incognito window (there might’ve been a temporary connection problem).

Keep me posted!

Kind Regards,

hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts