Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Paying twice for 1 Account.

Paying twice for 1 Account.

Hi, i tried to buy Spotify on my mobile phone, but when i put in my credit card information it said "Failed" so i did it again. I noticed that the Spotify account later on worked on premium but im not getting charged 2 times for only 1 account. So actually when it said "Failed" it worked, so im getting charged 9,99$, two times for 1 account, and i need to get this sorted out.

Anyone else had the same problem? 

1 Reply

NebaZ - Welcome to the Community. You're right, the two charges that you see on your statement are both linked to your Spotify account. It's possible that you accidentally pressed the subscription button twice.

Don't worry about having lost any payments. Our system has taken account of both payments and has extended your Premium subscription to two months. This means that you will not be charged again on your next billing date. Your subscription will continue as usual the month after.

However, if you would like us to look into the possibility of a refund, just contact our payments team here.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts