Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Paying with a visa gift card isn't working

Solved!

Paying with a visa gift card isn't working

I'm trying to pay for the 0.99 for 3 month premium with a visa gift card, but it's not working. The card is activated, I called visa and they don't see any problems from their end, and all the information is filled out properly when I try to pay. It just keeps saying that my card provider must be having a bad day every time I try to register.

Top Answer
Eni

Hey everyone, 

In order to pay for the Premium subscription, you need to use a payment method  which meets the following requirements. Payment methods vary across markets - you can find the ones available in your market here.

Additionally, keep in mind that most of our offers can be only activated by using a recurring payment method.

Cheers!

24 Replies

Use visa gift card to buy spotify gift card with email delivery from eBay.  It worked for me.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Spotify-Gift-Card-10-30-or-60-Email-delivery-/251811374643

You have to buy the gift cards from the VANILLA Brand if you buy another brand ex: theperfectgift or wtv its called then its not going to work with spotify. Bought prepaid mastercards and visas from both brand and only the vanilla ones work 

I tired that and my payment didn’t work!

Visa is even refusing to accept my gift card. I just bought it a day ago and haven’t spent anything on it yet. 583823C2-49C0-4C0C-9D6D-D2439D3D3B60.jpeg

Marked as solution

Hey everyone, 

In order to pay for the Premium subscription, you need to use a payment method  which meets the following requirements. Payment methods vary across markets - you can find the ones available in your market here.

Additionally, keep in mind that most of our offers can be only activated by using a recurring payment method.

Cheers!

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts