Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Paymed Failed? Unable to Get Premium.

Solved!

Paymed Failed? Unable to Get Premium.

Dear spotify. i have cancelled my premium the 25/6 2018 , a couple of days after u guys charged me 99 danish krones. Now i can see that there is reseserved 99krones to spotify the 1/8. I hope its a joke because i cancelled the 25/6.  

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Welcome to the Spotify Community, I'm sure we can sort out what's happening here.

First of all, did you sign up for a 7 day trial? If so you wouldn't have had to put in any card details. Your subscription will expire in a few days and you'll revert to a Free account (with no charge).

If however you remember putting your credit card details into the Spotify website, then you may have two accounts. Check your email inboxes for a confirmation email from Spotify to determine which one's linked to your Premium account.

Finally, how much are you charged each month? If you signed up via iTunes by paying within the app you will be charged 12.99 rather than 9.99. Please cancel that payment via Apple.

If you're having trouble finding your Premium account just reach out to the team via this contact form.

Let us know if we can help with anything else, have an awesome day!

If the above steps didn't work, please try using a different Internet browser or clearing the cache from the Internet browser you're using. Then give that another try and let us know if it works for you.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Welcome to the Spotify Community, I'm sure we can sort out what's happening here.

First of all, did you sign up for a 7 day trial? If so you wouldn't have had to put in any card details. Your subscription will expire in a few days and you'll revert to a Free account (with no charge).

If however you remember putting your credit card details into the Spotify website, then you may have two accounts. Check your email inboxes for a confirmation email from Spotify to determine which one's linked to your Premium account.

Finally, how much are you charged each month? If you signed up via iTunes by paying within the app you will be charged 12.99 rather than 9.99. Please cancel that payment via Apple.

If you're having trouble finding your Premium account just reach out to the team via this contact form.

Let us know if we can help with anything else, have an awesome day!

If the above steps didn't work, please try using a different Internet browser or clearing the cache from the Internet browser you're using. Then give that another try and let us know if it works for you.

Thanks!

I had premium as 99.9 danish krones each month. I cancelled 2 days after the payment day so my premium will move over to the free spotify the 25th July, but i can see on my bankaccount that their is reserved 99 krones to the 1st august. Havnet got any emails from spotify either 

I see.

Once you have completed the form an automated message flagged as no-reply will be sent directly to your inbox. Just reply to it and an agent will be shortly sending you an email. I have used this service in the past and they really have replied fast, faster than any other support I have tried by email 🙂

I know which mail i used and i payed the 99krones over spotifys webiste.

on my samsung spotify app.

Suggested posts