Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payment failure - what next?

Solved!

Payment failure - what next?

When I logged into the Spotify app there was a red banner at the top that said my payment had failed. I checked on the Spotify website to ask someone why (as I have avaliable funds and nothing has changed as it still says "premium") but can't find a way to check why this has happened, whether payment has now been taken (the red banner disappeared when I touched it), or what to do next, if anything? 

Any clarity appreciated! 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hmm.. I haven't heard of this problem before but I would recommend logging out of your account on all your devices and then going back in. If you are using paypal it has been known to glitch. 

Hope this helps! If I solved your problem please click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION in the bottom right hand corner and follow me

If this helped please click accept solution, give a like/ kudos, and follow me! Have a fabtastic day!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hmm.. I haven't heard of this problem before but I would recommend logging out of your account on all your devices and then going back in. If you are using paypal it has been known to glitch. 

Hope this helps! If I solved your problem please click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION in the bottom right hand corner and follow me

If this helped please click accept solution, give a like/ kudos, and follow me! Have a fabtastic day!

Suggested posts