Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payment failure

Payment failure

Hello,

I have tried to get premium today and the payment doesn't seem to work properly.

I get this error message:
Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no money has been charged. Try again or use another payment method.

I tried several times throughout the day. I tired to pay with my card as well as PayPal, both methods gave me the same error message. This is getting frustrating. I checked out the help section and it didn't help. I'm absolutely sure the I have enough funds in my account and the card is valid, I even paid for some other stuff today successfully but Spotify just refuses to play along. What can I do? 

9 Replies

Yes, looks like the same issue. If spotify doesn't fix this in 48 hours I'll just go to another service and that will be it. It has never been harder to pay someone.

Looks like the issue just resolved itself. I successfully paid for the premium just by traying again periodically. I have sent support@spotify.com an email describing my problem and they replied but only after my successful payment saying that they see my failed attempts as well as my successful one so no resolution is needed.

Seems like it was a temporary glitch.

This was the end of my first month, the payment was declined and I cannot find a way to try to pay them. I have simply cancelled my subscription and will not use such a shoddy company in the future. What a truly awful first impression.

I have the same problem as you, my credit card has enough founds to pay, do you solve your problem? Because I don't know what to do.

Everytime i attempt to purchase premium, it says the error message 'Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no money has been charged. Try again or use another payment method.'

I am having the same trouble. I have tried for days to put in new credit card info and I keep getting the same message you got. This is getting old. My credit cards work, just not with Spotify. I have never had so much trouble paying some one. It is very frustrating that there is no one you can contact from Spotify.

I went to Deezer and have no problems. If Spotify don't want your money
use someone else.

same problem i was going to use the student discount but my school wasnt in the list so i cancelled it . Spotify get money but i didnt get the premium .

i got prove in choose file section. pls help

20171021_180852.png

Suggested posts