Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payment issue

Payment issue

I can't use my VISA-card to buy Premium. I guess it's because my card is issued in another country than the one I live in. Is there any ways around this?

3 Replies

Hey, welcome to the Community.

I'm afraid that to pay for Spotify your card must be issued in the same country set in your Profile.

For more please see http://www.spotify.com/help/faq/payment/why-is-my-subscription-payment-declined/

There are other ways to pay though, such as through Paypal, online e-card and from selected retailers across Europe.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Hi, Thanks. Paypal wont let me deposit money for the same reason. The thing is that my card is issued in Gibraltar (with a population less than 30,000), where I work. But I live just across the border in Spain.

Ah, that's a pain. Not sure what else you could try then - hopefully you'll be able to find some way to get a subscription going.
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Suggested posts