Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payment problem

Payment problem

I Upgraded my account to Premium vía Spotify.com, after not renewing my Apple Store spotify premium account i had. I filled with my credit card all The spaces and i received notice Of the payment by my Bank Of $102.87 MXN, but after that, instead Of having premium account again. An Alert post me something like this: your bank is having a bad day, we couldnt charge you.
Can anyone help me?? Ive already paid, and have no premium account
6 Replies

Happened the same to me

Hey there @Dcmello1 and @Sergiovlz and thanks for reaching out in the Spotify community!

This doesn't sound right. To clarify, in your account page does it state that you are on Premium or Free?

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Hey @kateshere It says, that my Premium Account is in "Pause" (have account set in Spanish) because my payment Didnt went through. What should i do?

Hi there,

Could you try to update your payment details by following this guide here?

Let me know if you still have issues.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

Hi, unbelievable. I did that twice and i was charged both times, seconds Of separaron!!!! 😡😡😡😡😡😡
First time At 15/05/16 03:25:00 PM with 98.83 MXN
Second time 15/05/16 03:25:37PM with 98.83 MXN
Im really pissed of right know!! I'm now been charged 3 TIMES!!! And dont have My premium account back. Please Spotify, dont be like this. Have my money back ASAP!! And for God's SAKE!!! Help me solve this problem!!

Hey again @Sergiovlz 🙂

Could you have logged in with a seperate account? Or a dublicate? If the payment goes through and you don't see Premium user to your account page it could be that. I'd recommend to get in touch with Spotify, either by using the contact form or their twitter handle @SpotifyCares so that a member of the staff can look on this for you. If you use the form, make sure to reply back to the automated email you'll receive even if it's a no-reply. Support usually gets back within 24-48 hours.

Let me know how this worked!
K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Suggested posts