Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payment problem

Payment problem

Hello, I am trying to pay my subscription with Mastercard (two different ones) and Visa, but for for all of them I receive a failure message. All cards are enabled for international transactions, e.commerce transactions and have funds. Please help!!  

11 Replies

Hello!
Please try clearing your browser cookies and cache and using a different browser.
Have a great day!

Thank you. Just did and didn't work... I already called the credit card and there are no rejected transactions. It seems the problem is with you guys... I don't have any trouble with purchases from other sites. 
Can you please help? I love your service and dont' want to miss it!

Can you please switch the Spotify page language to English and screenshot the error message?
Thanks!

Of course!Captura.PNG

Okay, can you please try subscribing on another device and internet connection?

Same message from my mobile and with my mobile SP internet connection 😞

Thanks 😉 I've escalated this post to Spotify, they will have a look at it.
Sorry for the inconvenience 😞 Have a great day!

Thanks very much! I was able to subscribe through my mobile provider (Personal, in Argentina), so it's working now. However, I would like to come back to my independent subscription, so thanks for escalating the issue! 

You were of great help. 🙂

I'm experiencing the same problem. I'm also argentinian

Yo al final lo hice a través de Personal, me viene en la factura y me cobran $39.90 finales. No quería sumar gastos a Personal, pero es la única solución que encontré. Tal vez te sirva. Saludos!

Suggested posts