Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payment refused

Solved!

Payment refused

Hey, there.

I just tried to buy Spotify Unlimited, and my payment got refused. I sent a message to the customer service and asked, and they told me I'll find all the info here in the forum. Nope.

Here's the case.

Spotify Unlimited costs in Sweden 49kr. On my bank account, I have 58kr. I have paid with my card before, both for unlimited and for Premium, and sometime's there's been problems, but not like this.

I know it's just for me to go down to town and buy myself Spotify, but what's the point with online purchasing for lazy-asses like me if it doesn't even work?

And before you tell me, I have put the same country as it says on my card and I don't have any problems with any other things I buy online, so it has to be something wrong with Spotify.

tl;dr: I have money on my account but can't buy Unlimited.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

If you reply directly to that automated message which directed you to the community, your case will be pushed over to a Spotify staff member who might be able to give you more information about this. 

Also make sure that your card meets all of the requirements in this help page (even though you have paid before!)

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

If you reply directly to that automated message which directed you to the community, your case will be pushed over to a Spotify staff member who might be able to give you more information about this. 

Also make sure that your card meets all of the requirements in this help page (even though you have paid before!)

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thanks, I'll write to em and ask.

Suggested posts