Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payment troubles - Turkey

Payment troubles - Turkey

Hi Spotify Community

Im having trouble using my spotify 😞
I am recently working in Turkey have been using my spotify down here with great joy 🙂
But i also recently changed bank and now im not paying with the right creditcard no more 😞
and now i cant pay monthly to spotify, and i have no chance to subscribe since im in Turkey..
Is there anything i can do to add another creditcard so i can pay you ?

Best regards

Martin

5 Replies

HI. You can use a different credit/debit card as long as it is issued in a country where spotify is availabe. You'll need to change your country to match the country your card was issued in when you enter your new card details.

Yeah, i have a Danish credit card, and i know for sure spotify is available in Denmark - but i will check that country status is set for Denmark

Thank you very much for your reply!

Denmark should be fine 🙂

Hiya again.. My country is set to Denmark since ive logged on with my FB..
But its telling me, thats its not posible to subscribe/Upgrade to premium since i stay in Turkey at the moment..

i guess ill have to get someone from home to do it for me - Thank you tho 🙂

Hmm it should still work. You could use the online contact form and someone at Spotify will help get this sorted. If you get an automated reply directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly (even though it says not to) to speed things along.

Suggested posts