Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payment

Payment

So I normally pay for the college student premium and that usually only charges me around 5 dollars but this month it charged me 10.71 is there any way I can contact anyone as to why they charged me that?
4 Replies

Hey there @Paola1777, welcome to the community!

That's not cool. Keep in mind that a Student Discount is active for 12 months from the moment you apply it to your account. This is so Spotify can check your eligibility each academic year. After that, your account will revert to the standard Premium rate, which could explain the price difference in your case. You can read more about it here.

Let me know if that helps!

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

well I Deactived it for 3months last year so I didn't consider it included those? Is there any way to get a refund since it didn't say that it would begin charging me more than the usual

well I Deactived it for 3months last year so I didn't consider it included those? Is there any way to get a refund since it didn't say that it would begin charging me more than the usual

@Paola1777 That's odd. Did you check the support site article I linked above? It should be able to clear things out 🙂 Meanwhile, you can check Spotify's refund policy here.

Hope this helps!

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Suggested posts