Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payment

Payment

Hello

I write regarding a payment to your services, I had a one month free premium account that would expire 19-02-2014. Yesterday I got an email, saying the renew would not go trough, because my card was empty. Up to that it is fine, because I had no intention of renew because I did not had enough money this month. Today 20-02-2014 I can see that you guys have tried to renew a SECOND TIME!! after the free period. this time i went trough, but only because of a small loan from my family, that I got only today, and now are gone, because YOU renewed AFTER you already had tried one time 19-02-2014. This is not okay, and I expect to get my money back as soon as posible. It is cool to renew at the time the free period is done. but not after you already tried one time and it failed, because there no money was. I will review your service with -10000000 until i get my money back, and then I will never use this piece of crap again. You have stolen my money!

I expect to hear from you as soon as posible

Per

1 Reply

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

Did it not say in the email you got which outlined your payment failure that they would try again in a few days? 

Unfortunately, Spotify don't deal with any billing issues here on the community due to the sensitive nature of some of the details, so you will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you further with this.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts