Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payment

Payment

I used to pay with my credit card. Now, I just cant. It does have money and it is the one I already registered on my account...

What´s wrong??

3 Replies

So you are saying that you get an email saying that your Spotify Premium subscription can't go through? 

I can speak to you in English, Español, Français, Italiano, 日本, 普通话, 廣東話, 한국어, Tiếng Việt

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
I'm not a Spotify official! Just here to help!

No, I didnt get any e-mail... It is just that the credit card isnt processing the payment. So I cant use my Spotify

@johnredtowers

Hello:

You might try using an incognito window with the Chrome brower if possible, when trying to make the payment?

Also has your card ever been used with another Spotify account before? I have read information that users can run into issues trying to use the same card with another Spotify account.

Also I am going to move this post over to Help - Accounts & Subscriptions: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Accounts-and-Subscriptions/bd-p/spotifyaccountrelated as there are Spotify mods and Rock Stars that keep an eye on that area for account issues like this, and have some better suggestions of things to try with payment issues.

Suggested posts