Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payments not going through.

Solved!

Payments not going through.

Was hoping to never have to post in here but here we go.

Recently I received a message that my payment was not going through - I have been a premium member for 2+ years and was shocked by this. I went on to try and fix the situation - card was still good and didn't see any issues with it... but alas I tried a different card... still rejected. tried a 3rd card... and a 4th... with the same outcome. Now I know all these cards are not rejected on my end, but good luck finding a number to call for Spotify help or an email address...

very disappointed - do not understand why this all of a sudden happened and I don't see a resolution so I will have to take my business elsewhere it would appear.

This is my last attempt to resolve this issue sincxe I cannot fiund an email address or a phone number to call.

EDIT: I found the help site and filed a ticket, but this is still very frustrating

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello and welcome to the Spotify Community!

You should get in contact with the customer support by using this contact form or via Twitter @spotifycares.

When you receive the automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible and don't forget to check your Spam-Email's as well ;).
Spotify should answer you within the first 24 Hours.

If they don't reply to you, please write heare your Case Number so i'll lead this to the spotify team.

Have a nice day and thank you very much for you patience! 🙂

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

If i helped you don't forget to leave a "Kudo" or "Accept as Solution".

( Twitter // Spotify )

What is a Spotify Rock Star and how do i become one?

Im not a Spotify Employee.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello and welcome to the Spotify Community!

You should get in contact with the customer support by using this contact form or via Twitter @spotifycares.

When you receive the automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible and don't forget to check your Spam-Email's as well ;).
Spotify should answer you within the first 24 Hours.

If they don't reply to you, please write heare your Case Number so i'll lead this to the spotify team.

Have a nice day and thank you very much for you patience! 🙂

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

( Twitter // Spotify )

filled out a ticket almost 24h ago, no response except to say we got your ticket and are looking into it.

This is a major inconvience and I am considering going to another streaming service like Google all access... very disappointed in the customer service.

i'll lead this now directly to an spotify employee. Please write here your case number. 

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

( Twitter // Spotify )

Hi @SyN did you reply directly back to that email? Our team can continue to help you via email to resolve this, thanks!

Hi! 

I'm experiencing the same issue and it is really frustrating! I checked with my bank and my credit card seems to have no issues and was adviced to check with the merchant instead. I tried to enter my credit card details several times and it keeps on rejecting it. Can someone please look into this and get this resolved.

Hi,

I've been trying to enter my payment details for how many days and it keeps on rejecting it. I already called the bank to check my card and according to them there is no problem with the card and check it with the merchant. Would you be able to look into this? Having to enter my details over and over again is a bit frustrating making me want to cancel my subscription if this keeps on occuring.

I appreciate your response and immediate help on this issue. Thank you!

Suggested posts