Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Paypal

Solved!

Paypal

There was not enough money on my Paypal account to pay for the monthly subscription. I got a message from Spotify that they were declined payment from Paypal so my monthly subscription could not be renewed. There is enough money now, how can I let Spotify know that I want them continue my monthly subscription?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Just give it a bit of time then, Spotify will normally retry the payment automatically in a few days time.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

It won't, if your account is currently on Spotify free you won't be billed again until you go through the subscription set up process again.

Peter

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Hey @almerlucke 🙂 

Is your account still showing as premium on your online overview or has it gone back to Spotify free? 

Peter

Peter

It still shows premium

Marked as solution

Just give it a bit of time then, Spotify will normally retry the payment automatically in a few days time.

Peter

Peter

Ok I will do that, thanks Peter

Hi. I had the same case, but I intentionally was not adding more money to PayPal and my Spotify subscription changed to Free.

So now I want to buy something (not Spotify - just some other stuff) using my PayPal and I am wandering if it will auto-switch to Spotify Premium if I just add some money to my PayPal?

If so then I guess I would have to unregister the PayPal payment method (because I don't want Premium for now yet) via my Spotify web profile/account settings page, right?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Marked as solution

It won't, if your account is currently on Spotify free you won't be billed again until you go through the subscription set up process again.

Peter

Hi!

I didnt use Spotify since July because I am abroad. Spotify debit since 2 month money from my paypal account, but I dont know why?? I didnt use spotify anymore, please help!

Suggested posts