Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Paysafe card option no longer available?

Paysafe card option no longer available?

I used a paysafe card to buy a month's subscription and that was about two months ago. Today I went to buy premium again and I saw the paysafe option is no longer available, only credit cards, paypal and gift cards. My location is Greece. Is there any way I can buy a subscription with a paysafe card now and if not will it ever be available again and if so does anyone know when? 

6 Replies

Hello!
Does this page work for you?
Have a great day!

Hello, thank you for replying. Unfortunately that link redirects me to the original payment page which features the three payment options listed above. I guess paysafe option is removed for my area. 

Hey @assmeass
I'm Greek as well, so I get that it's a bit difficult to pay for a subscription with all the capital controls right now. Have you tried going through Cosmote?
K
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Also, here is a recent thread about this https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Accounts-and-Subscriptions/Greece-Capital-Controls-and-Spotify...
K

Hello Kate, thank you for your reply. I did come across that particular thread on my search for solution but I don't have any issues with purchasing a paysafe card, rather with using it to pay. In fact by the time I saw there was no paysafe payment option I had already bought mine. Switching to Cosmote isn't  an option either, unfortunately. 

Sorry for the late reply- If there are only so few possible ways to pay for your subscription that makes it difficult to make it work for you, I can't think of another way... With the capital controls still making our life difficult, I can advice but patience...
Καλές γιορτές τουλάχιστον και υπομονή. .. 🙂
Κ

Suggested posts