Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Pending Charge on my bank account, but not getting Premium

Pending Charge on my bank account, but not getting Premium

Hey y'all, I just tried subscribing to premium using the student discount a few minutes ago and have not received the premium benefits. There is a $5.35 on my bank account, but there is no receipt for the transaction on my account page. I tried logging in and out of account on the web browser as well as deleting and reinstalling the app. to try to force the sync, but no luck so far.

7 Replies

Hey there @lionsss and welcome to the community!

That is odd. Student Discounts are a bit tricky so I'd suggest you wait a day or so, so that the system will update the info on its own.

Let me know if it persists 🙂
K
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

I have the same problem only I never got the subscription and I was charged and I am very upset and I tried calling the support system and they were very rude to me

I want a refund for what I was charged for on my account

I tried to switch to premium 4 times and received a msg saying credit card not passing. Guess what? My bank have charged me 4 times the price of the membership. But even worse, im not gettin premium yet. Well done spotify!

I have tried to contact you via twitter several times, email and forums with no success. This is horrible.

@Gustopher4 @Rich23

You should contact customer support through this link:

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

They'll help you out.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey y'all!

I'm sorry to read that you've ben having some trouble with a pending charge showing on the card.

This would be best looked into by our Accounts team. Reach them via our contact form (detailed above), or by Twitter (@SpotifyCares). Either way, I'm positive we'll be able to get this investigated for you.

Just on a side note, if you've already been in touch with the contact form, could you let me know the 8 digit case # for your email to us? I'd love to get this chased up for you.

Thanks again, and here's to a speedy fix!

Suggested posts