Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

People can't see my activity because of the facebook connection ( i guess)

People can't see my activity because of the facebook connection ( i guess)

Hi Community,

I created my account with Facebook login and as far as I understand from here that it can not be changed to spotify login. So on the facebook login account people can not see my activity but I have tried my other account which is spotify login and saw that it's working properly. My main account for years is on facebook login and activity is not working for other people. So what will be the best solution. I do not want to switch my account. There will be a possible update to fix this activity issues that is on going for a long time.

Regards,

Mert

3 Replies

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Hi Loxer,

Thank you for your reply. I have already tried these workarounds several times but nothing is changed for me. 

The exact version of Spotify is 1.0.86.337.ga8d5cef9 (Windows Store version) and the operating system is Windown 10 pro, 64 bit operating system, x64-based processor

Hope there will be a solution.

Thanks

Hey @mertaktugba,

Thanks for the reply!

You can keep yourself updated in this topic as the issue is under investigation and should be fixed soon.

Also, you can read this thread regarding your issue as it has helped many other users with the same problem 🙂

Hope it helps!

Suggested posts