Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Permanently delete an account.

Permanently delete an account.

I created my first account a couple of years ago, and I don't remember if I just linked it to Facebook or signed up from it. 

I already disconnected it from facebook but it still shows my full name and picture, I want this account permanently deleted. I don't use it anymore, and it bothers me that you can still see my full name and my profile picture. 

Please delete my account. 

3 Replies

Hey @elidrg,

It can take a couple of days for the system to update your avatar and display name - These updates are not immediately reflected in the system.

If you're a Free user then you should be able to close your Spotify account here: https://support.spotify.com/close-account.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I don't need a question and then get an email, I need it closed now. My premium sub was provided by a third party. I don't have any relationship with them anymore, and they won't cancel it. I don't want my name associated with that account anymore. 

Your answer was helpful but it doesnt solve my problem. 

Unfortunately, the only way to close a Premium account is through Spotify Support so you'll have to reach out to them if you'd like to close your account.
MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts