Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Phone login, can't receive SMS

Phone login, can't receive SMS

1. Plan

Premium

Country

Morocco

Device

Samsung Galaxy S10

Operating System

Android

1. My Question or Issue

I accidentally logged out of my account, now when I try to log back in using my phone number, I don't receive the SMS 6-digit code. I tried many times, I tried on the Spotify app, on Chrome, in incognito mode, I just don't receive the SMS. 

Unfortunately, I haven't linked the account to any email address.

Is there a solution?

2 Replies

Hey, @Yousrich 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

I suggest that you contact the Customer Support team to get help with it. Just go on there and choose the best channel for you and explain your issue or doubt. Someone will help you as soon as possible.

The Customer Support team usually replies within 24-48 hours by email.

You can also tweet to @SpotifyCares on Twitter or message Spotify Cares on Facebook.

Stay awesome!

If you have further questions or if you need anything else, let me know! I'd love to help!

Regards,
Luan

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I've had the same issue before when trying to log back into my account. Unfortunately, I haven't linked the account to any email address either. However, I did find a solution that worked for me. I used a free phone number for verification instead of my personal number. This way, I was able to receive the 6-digit code and log back into my account. Somehow it did work for me. You can find free disposable phone numbers online and use them to register with Spotify. I hope this helps, and good luck with getting back into your account!

Suggested posts