Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Pin number -can't receive

Pin number -can't receive

Hi 🙂 Been trying to upgrade from free to premium, but after putting my number, spotify asks for the PIN number even though I didn't receive one. I'm a smart communications user from the Philippines. Can you help me? Pleaseee. 

9 Replies

Hey @Perezadrianmar,

I'd recommend reaching out to Smart so they can look into this 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

THIS SOLVED MY PROBLEM OF NOT RECEIVING PINS

For SMART and SUN Philippines subscribers:
1. It is not possible to use one phone number on multiple accounts to pay for Spotify Premium. You can only have 1 active subscription.

2. It’s not possible to resubscribe to Spotify using your phone number if you have already subscribed in past and it has been less than one year since you’ve granted Spotify consent to charge against your phone bill. In order to revoke previously given consent text GETPIN to 8823 to retrieve the list of existing PIN consents and respond with STOPPIN<space><list_number> to 8823 within 5 minutes to revoke the consent. Then you will be able to subscribe again.

What do I put in the <list_number>?

this doesnt work

This doesn't work. I've tried using the pin they sent and it said "pin consent not found"

Hey @LaraFulo @Jaeboo @dondon21!

I recommend reaching out to Smart's Support team so they can look into this issue. 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

What is a list number?

I had the same problem. Because I registered my number but didn't have sufficient balance for the premium. I thought the pin number they texted me is only vaild for 8 minutes. Since I was desperate, I typed in the pin number 3 days after and it still is valid. I'm now on premium! The pin consent was not helpful at all, nor is Smart Customer Care. 

Why cable i recieve my pin number. I have been trying many times but it still doesn't work. I am a globe subscriber!

Suggested posts