Play all songs

Re: Liked Songs does not have all the songs

user-removed
Not applicable

Yes you can, you just select the "Liked Songs" and shuffle play is the default play button. "Liked Songs" is your songs.

Highlighted

Ya2oo

I had more than 28 000 songs before the update. Now, I only have 8 734 songs in "Liked Songs". Thank you Spotify for f***ing up my one and only playlist. It took me years to collect this stuff, and now it's just gone!!!

Angry customer >:-{

Re: Play all songs

Nataliebrandt6
Casual Listener

Although it’s a hasstle you are really determined to shuffle all song, you will need to like all the songs and then play the “liked songs” playlist Spotify makes for you. I know this is annoying but it is a way to get it done:)

binginsin

I've just recently started using spotify. Not being able to play the entire library makes this app absolute garbage, now im doubting if I should have got the paid plan. Playing all of the songs, regardless of whether you downloaded an album or saved them in a playlist is a no-brainer function and pretty much any other app has this function, just not spotify. Whoever designed it this way is a braindead I really hope you change this, as I do not want to go over thousands of songs and click like for each of them.

zoazim
Regular
Exactly this! So Spotify, Where are my songs in "NOT LIKED SONGS" ??
No wonder Spotify struggles economically, when they cant make a simple meny like this (well, they had, but removed "MY Library" Which contained ALL my songs, both "liked" and not)
ARGGGHH

zoazim
Regular

No, its not the same. 

Now all your songs that is not "LIKED" will NOT show up on yout totals list (only in their specific albums/playlist)

SUGGESTED POSTS